Monday, August 13, 2007

Vacating 9304



I am sorry that I blogged only once last week and I do appreciate all the people who continue to come check this blog daily even though I have not been the most diligent blogger.


Last week was a busy week. My lease at Alta Springs ended on Wednesday. I spent Sunday and Monday packing up my apartment and moving some of my stuff into the spare bedroom of the townhouse that I am now sharing with a friend. The movers from All My Sons came on Tuesday and moved everything else into a storage facility in Raleigh. I spent the remainder of Tuesday and Wednesday giving the old apartment a good scrubbing before handing the keys over.


The new place that I am living in is not as close to Franklin Street or the UNC campus as I was hoping for, but it’s still in a pretty good location. I still live in Chapel Hill (same zip code), I am now much closer to the church that I go to, and even including the $100 that I am paying for my 10 x 20 storage unit, I am still saving at least $500 per month. Now if only there is a way I can walk into a job interview and convince the interviewer that I can help his company realize a similarly amount of savings by hiring me, I'd be all set.

No comments: