Friday, November 9, 2007

Jack Bauer suspended indefinitely



Unfortunately what I am about to write is not about a storyline in the upcoming season of 24. According to reports, it looks like the January 13, 2008 two-hour premier may be delayed due to the writers strike.


“Most notably, the network is postponing the seventh season premiere of “24,” which was originally scheduled for January. The move will “ensure that ‘Day 7’ can air uninterrupted, in its entirety,” a Fox press release states.”


One writer who has no plans to go on strike is yours truly. In the weeks ahead, I will be filling you in on details on my recent experience on the job search front, a rather disturbing piece of mail that I got this week, and one particular trip that I will be embarking upon. Stay tuned!

No comments: