Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Quoting the accounting professor

I visited my accounting professor’s office this afternoon to ask him questions about some of the concepts that would be covered on tonight’s midterm. He is an extremely witty guy and I tremendously enjoy the back and forth that always takes place whenever I stop by. Originally I was going to blog about some of the hilarious things we said to one another. But I decided against it, not because he said anything inappropriate, but because I feel that a conversation in one’s office should always be “off the record.”

 

So instead, I will repeat something he said on the first day of class. I was reminded of this earlier tonight during the exam.

 

“Some students call me Joey, you can call me whatever you want. After the midterm, you will be calling me all kinds of names.” 

No comments: