Monday, May 12, 2008

Looking back and planning ahead

One year ago tomorrow I graduated from business school with my MBA. The past twelve months have been both challenging and disappointing. When I started this blog almost three years ago I was in the process of preparing for business school. While I had concerns about whether UNC (or even going to business school in general) was the right choice for me, never in my wildest dreams would I have expected my job search to last almost an entire school year.

 

In some ways I feel as though I spent three years in business school. The first two going to class and last one looking for a job while reflecting on my MBA experience. Over the past three years the words “A place for me to share my thoughts and hopes as I go through the MBA program at the UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School” have served as an appropriate description for this blog. However, going forward the blog will be less focused on business school and more focused on other aspects of my life.

 

Over the next couple of days I will be rebranding the blog to more accurately reflect the topics I will be blogging about. While I haven’t finalized on what the new blog description will be,  I imagine it will revolve around my life as a young professional the Chapel Hill and will cover the myriad of topics I am interested ranging from technology, politics, my Christian faith, all the way to the latest rumors on the internets.

 

Stay tuned!

No comments: