Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Out and about in Chapel Hill


I was driving back to the office during my lunch hour today when I saw the above in front of my windshield. Motricity is the local start up I had blogged about earlier - it recently purchased a company in Seattle only to later announce that it would be laying off most of its employees and require the remaining ones to move to Seattle. The laid off employees’ last day in the office was this past Friday.


Judging from the make of the vehicle and the audacity of using one’s company name as the license plate, the driver of the above vehicle is probably one of the upper level executives who will relocate to Seattle. I wonder if he will be able to get the same license plate in Washington State.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's Jud Bowman.  I'm not sure he's moving to Washington...