Thursday, March 9, 2006

Bucky, at thirty

Earlier this month I celebrated my thirtieth birthday. It was a very nice birthday. The nicest part was the emails I received from my Kenan-Flagler classmates, many of whom I do not normally socialize with. I guess they must have found out from the personal data spreadsheet on the public drive.

 

This is the week of spring break and classes don’t begin until Monday. There is something that I have been thinking about doing for some time, I may get around to doing it tomorrow or this weekend. If I do go ahead with it, it will be a surprise for my classmates on Monday and I will blog about it then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i swear...if you shave your head...and wear that jacket....hmm, well i cant think of anything id do...but id be angry. happy belated 30th man. (like 2 weeks late)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday! :)

Are you going to get contacts?