Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Volunteers needed for Comfort Zone Camp



After my lunch on Saturday at the Boar’s Head Inn, I met a gentleman at the resorts wearing a hat and shirt bearing the initials CZC. I randomly struck up a conversation with him and asked about the initials. He explained that he works for Comfort Zone Camp, a non-profit organization that operates a year round camp for children who have lost one or both parents to death. The camp needs volunteers for its locations in Richmond and New Jersey.


I told him that while I do not know anyone who would be interested in volunteering, I would put a mention of it on my blog. So if you are 21 or older, love to work with kids, and wish to volunteer for a worthy cause, please get in touch with Mr. Kelly Hughes, whose contact information is below.

Kelly Hughes

Operation’s Director

Comfort Zone Camp, Inc.

2101-A Westmoreland Street

Richmond, Virginia 23230


804-377-3430

866-488-5679


Kelly@ComfortZoneCamp.org

No comments: