Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snowy start to yet another four day weekend



Between last weekend when we had Monday off for Dr. King and this weekend when we have today and tomorrow off so that first year students can concentrate on their internship search efforts, I have two four day weekends back and back. And I am going to need them because of the six classes I signed up for. Three of these classes have assignments where you are required to do a set number of write ups but get to choose which cases to write up. So far this past week and last week, I have been cranking out these deliverables as fast as I can, often trying to force myself to not agonize over every single word and to sacrifice quality for quantity.


When I woke up this morning I was surprised to see a covering of snow on the ground. From looking at the weather forecast, it look like this weekend will not be nearly as warm and summer-like as last weekend was. And that’s perfectly okay with me because when I am at the House Undergrad Library I need to concentrate on getting work done and not staring at the nice scenery outside like I was doing on Monday.

No comments: