Saturday, January 6, 2007

What goes around comes around

One of the things I thought about yesterday during my drive back to North Carolina was how I was going to get my hands on a ticket to the basketball game against UVA on Wednesday. I thought about a couple of innovation options such as offering money, giving away a used textbook that I was going to sell, exchanging with a bottle of Everclear, even considered sending a sarcastic message to the student announcement board suggesting that anyone I have ever offended in the past can gets his revenge by giving me a ticket so I can get to see my team get its arse kicked.

 

But fortunately I don’t have to resort of any of the above tactics because an hour ago I got an email from a friend of mine, an exchange student who was at Kenan-Flagler this past fall, offering to give me her two tickets to the game. Goes to show doing good deeds for other people does have its privileges.

No comments: