Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Marketing the Xbox 360



About one week from now, almost to the exact minute, I should be handing in my macroeconomics final to our beloved professor. That historic moment will mark the end of my first semester in graduate school and the completion of one-fourth of my MBA degree .


In the meantime, I have tomorrow’s marketing final to worry about. The final will be on marketing the Xbox 360. Yesterday, our professors (I use the plural because this is the only class at Kenan-Flagler that is using the team teaching concept where two professors rotate to teach the class) handed out a 49 page packet of press releases, news articles, and pretty much everything you need to know about the Xbox 360. Tomorrow we will apply the concepts and tools we learned this quarter on the product.


Our professors showed us the following Xbox 360 television ad in class yesterday to get us hyped for the final.

No comments: