Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Smoked the marketing final

The marketing final was much easier than I had expected. This goes to show that I tend to not just over-worry about things, but worry about things that are of relatively low importance. The marketing class this Mod has the most amount of reading, the reading material comprised of a textbook that I never open, and a thick binder that holds all the class slides, case readings, and articles.

 

Today is the perfect day to have this final because it was 24 degrees when I woke up this morning and I don’t expect the temperature to rise north of the freezing point anytime today. After dinner tonight I am going to put a log in the fireplace, get the fire going, and toss in all my marketing material. Oh wait, I can’t do that here because I don’t have a fireplace anymore.

No comments: