Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Mod II goes into the history books

The hardest part of MBA curriculum at Kenan-Flagler came to a close yesterday when I completed my macroeconomics final. Last night we had another end of Mod party at the Martini Bar on Franklin Street. The $450 tab set up by the MBA Student Association ran out about half an hour after the event started. 

 

While I am glad that Mod II is over, I am keenly aware that Mod III presents new challenges. Immediately after I finished my exam yesterday, I received an email from the Office of Career Services informing me that one of the companies that I had dropped my cover letter and resume for had pre-selected its list of students it wishes to interview and I am not on it. While I certainly did not expect to be on the ‘closed list” for all the companies I had “dropped” for, getting the email was a sober reminder of what I have to worry about for a good part of Mod III.

No comments: