Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Keeping myself busy

A friend of mine from church is moving to Texas this week and last night I helped out a bunch of his friends pack his two bedroom apartment into a 16 feet Penske truck. This friend is/was a graduate student in the computer science department and I noticed the almost obscene number of computers he has. I counted a Mac G3, another Mac G5, the original Nintendo Entertainment System, the Super Nintendo, and an Xbox 360. One of his classmates jokingly asked him how many processors his truck was going to be carrying while another one not so jokingly said he counted five Mac computers.

 

Yesterday I received in the mail the annual report that I requested last week of what has become, in the last 24 hours, my favorite cable service provider. I blogged about this company last week and the annual report arrived just in time because I received an invitation yesterday for a phone interview later this week.

No comments: