Friday, June 22, 2007

“Love what you’ve done with the place”

On Wednesday I returned to McColl to use one of the conference rooms for my phone interview with the cable service provider in Philadelphia. This was my first time back to Kenan-Flagler since I graduated about a month and a week ago. After the interview, I went down to the first floor to check out the construction.

 

To those of you who don’t know, the first floor of McColl is getting a summer facelift. The large reading room, computer lab, “fishbowl” study rooms, will be torn down and replaced with a more open floor plan and newer, nicer reading rooms. The following video begins showing the entranceway that leads to the elevator and after the 360 degree pan ends showing another doorway that leads to the locker area.  The floor will look really nice when the new school year begins in August. I am hoping I won’t be in the area when that happens but judging from the way that phone interview went on Wednesday, I may still have quite a way to go.

 

No comments: