Monday, September 25, 2006

Start of another week

This is shaping up to be an interesting week. There are no classes tomorrow because of a Kenan-Flagler career fair that will be taking place at the Sheraton and no classes on Thursday so that students can have time to tend to our job searches. I will be using that extra time off to attend a national MBA job fair out of town on Friday.

 

I woke up early this morning and attended the 8am fixed income class instead of the 11am class. This will also allow me to attend the earlier mergers & acquisitions class and be done with classes by 11. This works out well because the building custodian sent out an email this morning informing us that the air conditioning in one half of McColl is not working. One thing that has always bothered me about the early fixed income class is that sometimes when the professor is explaining something to the 11am class, he would pause and say “hmm .. I hadn’t thought of this at the 8am but another way to look at convexity is ….. blah blah blah.” Kind of makes me wonder if the 8am is really a practice run for the 11 am class.

No comments: