Monday, January 16, 2006

Nice break in the schedule

This is a four day weekend for me because I had no classes on Friday and the entire University is closed today for Dr. King Day. I have another four day weekend coming up because Kenan-Flagler is giving us the coming Thursday and Friday off to prepare for our interviews. I can really get used to this.

 

Something else I have gotten used to is the much lighter schedule during Mod III. During Mod I we had three Friday classes (accounting, microeconomics, and statistics) and during Mod II we had two (operations and marketing). With no Friday classes this Mod, , not only do I spend less time in the classroom, I also do not have to prepare for the Friday lessons. This will give me the chance to sharpen those cover letters and to research all those companies I am interested in interning for.

No comments: