Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Slow news week, or just slowing down

I know a lot of you have been disappointed with the lack of posting this week. I am at a loss as to why I haven’t been blogging. Last Thursday I wrote about my shifting priorities with classes beginning to die down. I would certainly say that in the time since, there has been a shift in my state of mind. It’s almost as though I have nothing worthwhile to blog about, or I don’t feel like writing anything anymore. I don’t think this is a case of senioritis setting in, more like the weather has been nice and I have just been busy enjoying my last three weeks of classes. Earlier today a first year student asked me how I have been doing and I told her I have been really busy. Then I paused and realized I could not possibly have been that busy because I have not had much to do.

No comments: