Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Coming soon!



When I was on West Franklin Street on Friday, I saw the above sign right across from Panera Bread at where the News and Observer building used to be. It looks like one of my favorite fast food chains from my former life in Virginia has finally decided to expand into the Old North State.


According to the web site, Chipotle currently has four locations in North Carolina, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, and two in Greensboro. With the Chapel Hill location “coming soon” (hopefully, emphasis on the “soon”) that gives the McDonald’s owned subsidiary five more locations in North Carolina than in August, 2005 when I started at Kenan-Flagler.


I was going to end this blog posting by saying I hope it opens before May 13th when I graduate. But somehow I have a feeling I will still be in Chapel Hill well into the summer.

No comments: