Thursday, February 22, 2007

My lifestyle catching up on me

Today was not a good day. I have not been feeling too well since Tuesday when I fell asleep while watching NBC Nightly News and woke up feeling a mild sore throat. The soreness continued and by the time my sales class ended today, I knew for certain I had caught something.

 

I got home after my strategic innovation class, slept for three hours, and when I woke up my thermometer clocked close to 101 degrees. The good news is that the fever has almost completely dissipated but the bad news is this is the worst time in the calendar for me to get sick. I have a ton of assignments due between now and next Thursday when I have a final exam for my data, decisions, and tools class and one for my sales class.

 

In some strange way, I think this may be my body’s way of yelling “uncle!”  It may be telling me that taking six classes, staying up until 4am, showing up to class with not enough sleep, and jam packing my schedule with little things like running off to main campus to see the C-SPAN truck is taking a toll on me. When Mod 4 begins, I am going to take it easy and take no more than four classes. Hopefully I can cut it down to three.

No comments: