Friday, October 28, 2005

In the wee small hours of the morning

Fifteen percent of my marketing grade will be decided in the next few hours as I compose a 750 word write up of HBS 9-596-036, better known to MBA students as the Land Rover North America case. 750 words is really not a lot, a year ago this month I was getting started on my Darden application essays and one of them was to write my life story in 500 words or less.

In the past I have always been confused about the Land Rover/ Range Rover brand, not certain as to which is the name of the brand (ie Ford) and which is the name of the model (ie Five Hundred). After spending the past three hours reading, I now know better. By tomorrow I should be able to tell you anything you would ever want to know about the difference between the Range Rover and the Discovery.

No comments: