Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Spelling error on the syllabus


I wrote last month that I sometimes have trouble staying awake in my 2pm class, which is quite embarassing because I usually sit in the front of the room (at the end of the "U") and anything I do is witnessed by about one quarter of the 70 people in my section.

Earlier today I had the exact opposite problem. At the 2pm class the professor was explaining the syllabus when something unusual on the projection screen had caught my attention. While trying to decipher exactly what the passage was trying to convey, my mind began to entertain various scenarios as to how the professor would literally accomplish the goal stated on the syllabus. I was having such a tough time keeping myself from laughing out loud that I almost had to leave the room.

I am going to stop by to see the professor during office hours later this week to point out the error to him. I am sure he's aware that there should be an "s" at the end, at least that's how I normally use it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! Nice Catch!