Thursday, August 11, 2005

Mysterious caller

When I was at Kinko's last night talking to my realtor Jim about the contract we received for the condo, I heard a beep on my cell phone and the caller ID listed a number that I did not recognized. Not wanting to be distracted, I continued the discussion.

One minute later, the same number called and I picked up, putting Jim on hold. I heard a voice that I did not recognize say "hello" multiple times. Realizing that it was either a prank call or a wrong number, I went back to Jim. As we continued the discussion, I had an errie suspicion that perhaps I had engaged the three way calling feature and the caller was listening to our business discussion. I then decided to disconnect and to call Jim back.

I later looked at the number on my caller ID and saw that it's a nine-digit phone number, 569-723-560. When I ran the area code through the Fone Finder, I saw that there is no such area code .

No comments: