Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Becoming a total TV addict

This began back in February. After watching the first season of Dallas via DVD from Netflix, I decided to get digital cable so I can catch the other tweleve seasons on Soapnet. Then about a month ago, Soapnet began running Dynasty from the beginning and I added a second hour to my daily afternoon viewing.

Earlier today I called my cable company to cancel the STARZ package because I was sick of paying $5 per month (special intro rate) for five channels that I don't watch. The rep processed the cancellation and informed me that she has a current promo, also $5 per month, for HBO. So I called with the intentions of cancelling five channels that I didn't watch, and ended up walking away with 11 channels of TV that I do watch.

Now you know where my time goes.

No comments: