Thursday, June 16, 2005

Freedom!

I feel the subject line is appropriate for many reasons. I read earlier this week that bloggers in China are forbidden from using the word "freedom" on a subject line. Today is also the first day since June 8, 1998 that I wake up on a weekday morning without a job. This explains why some of you will notice that my morning update is later than usual.

I have not decided what I am going to do today but I have a couple of ideas. I faxed a lease agreement down to Chapel Hill yesterday from the office. It wasn't until later on that I realized that between all the important stuff I was doing yesterday, I had forgotten to sign it. So it looks like a trip to Kinko's is in order.

To those my former co-workers who are reading this from their six feet by eight feet cubicles, I wish you all a good day. I know I will!

No comments: