Thursday, June 16, 2005

Buy a wedding gift for the happy couple

I had a pretty productive morning for someone unemployed, went to FedEx Kinko's where I paid $2 a page to send a fax downt to Chapel Hill, returned my Smart Tag, and bought myself a pair of sandals. I figured since I will be returning to college I should start dressing like a college student again. I could never understand the pricing structure they have at FedEx Kinko's. They charge you $1 per page to send a fax to a local phone number but it's $2 to a long distance number. I can't believe the additional cost of sending a fax long distance justifies doubling the cost .. unless the justification is to make more profits for these bastards.

I see that RealMcCoyAtWork was not too busy working in the office today to blog about the latest article in BW about AOL. So I will post something else instead. I first came across this about a month ago and a friend of mine said "too bad you don't have a blog, otherwise you'd be able to tell the world about it."

It appears that the "runaway bride" has a wedding registry for her wedding, which if you will recall, was cancelled when the bride to be ran away. A lot of the items on the registry remain unpurchased.

No comments: