Friday, June 24, 2005

Darden not looking good

I called my account manager this afternoon. I told her I signed up for the month long pre-MBA workshop at Kenan-Flagler and that if taken off the wait list, I would definitely go to Darden. But I would also finish the workshop so that I can go to Darden with a better finance background than one I currently have.

She said "it's not likely" that the admissions committee will accept any more students from the wait list. This is because the committee has not received the number of cancellations that would allow for spots for wait listed applicants.

I guess the fact that I am still on the wait list means I still have a shot. But as we go into July and I continue to not hear anything from them, it's beginning to look more likely I will be spending my next two years at UNC Kenan-Flagler.

No comments: