Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The big dig begins

Since I will be moving soon, this is the right time for me to bust open those closet doors and go through the archive of stuff I have saved from the last seven years. This has made me realize how much of a pack rat I am, a lot of the stuff I came across I have not looked in the almost two years that I have been living in my apartment.

Here are some of the items of note I have come across - 2000 Microsoft Annual Report, 1998-2002 Applied Materials Annual Reports, something I got from orientation at the telecom company titled Equal Employment Opportunity Compliance and Sexual Harassment - Participant's Notebook June 98, a second booklet titled Gaining a Competitive Edge Through Diversity Management, AOL 9.0 Optimized Product Summary, AOL 7.0 Product Summary, AOL Time Warner 2002 Factbook, AOL Time Warner 2002 Social Responsibility Report, AOL Facts 2002, Washingtonian Magazine "Great Places to Work" issue (11/1999), Worth Magazine (10/2002) issue with an article titled "Why You Should Buy AOL Time Warner Now," Money Magazine issue (3/2000) with a cover story titled "How to Invest in the Hottest Market Ever," Time Magazine issue with Thomas Jefferson, the last Time Magazine issue prior to 9/11, and a couple of Time Magazine issues from the most recent Presidential campaign with various candidates on the cover.

I also realized just how many college textbooks I have. I saved textbooks not just from classes I have taken, but also textbooks I have bought for real cheap from yard sales or the bookstore on the Corner at UVA. Even though most of these textbooks are on topics that are covered in the MBA program, I will only keep a small number of them.

No comments: