Friday, July 29, 2005

Pissing the night away



One of my loyal readers asked how often I drink in Chapel Hill. The short answer is, I drink more now than I did before, but my alcohol consumption levels are still below that of the average student at Kenan-Flagler.

There is never a shortage of drinking opportunities in the MBA program. The second night we were here, a bunch of us went out to East Under where they have 25 cent beers every Thursday and Friday. The bartender there is absolutely gorgeous! We went back there two Thursdays later. This time we left around midnight and continued the party at Top of the Hill. When we got there, we "high five'd" the bouncer who waved us right in (I later found out the bouncer's a classmate of ours). I left around 1:30 that night but the next morning, my 11am class was about about one-third empty. Wednesday night there was a flip cup party (see picture above) at someone's back yard. The next day someone posted the pictures from the party on the public shared drive and a lot of the people looked completely inebriated. I heard that yesterday's 8am class was half empty.

As for the bar that I go to, I went three nights in a row but did not go last night because of the storm. They have two dollar Coronas every Monday.

No comments: