Monday, July 25, 2005

Status of my 'other' financial aid package

We talked about this in finance today. June set another record for existing-home sales. Except that this time, it didn't just set a new record, it posted the biggest year over year increase since 1980.

This news concerns me more than it does the average American because I am putting my apartment on the market in August. Whatever proceeds I net from the sale will hopefully last for the next two years.

Our beloved professor emphasised the importance of this story by saying, "this is huhhhhhugge (emphasis his own)." If only he knew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From yesterdays Post:

D.C. Area Housing Market Cools Off
Inventory Up 50%; Region Still Strong

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/24/AR2005072401133.html